Monday, May 3, 2010

Posting Procedure

Hello, all!  Since I’ll be writing book reviews on everything I’ve read, I’ve decided to lay down the procedure where in I will conduct my reviews.  The post will start out with the title clearly denoting the title and author of said book.  From thence a summary, lasting 50 – 100 words,  of the writing will proceed.  After that, I will state my reactions to the work with in 100 – 150 words.  The books reviews will consist of approximately 200 words, no more. 

Occasionally, if it strikes my fancy, I will include a short review of a movie adaption based on the book I reviewed.  I have not yet decided if this new review will be a separate post or an addition to the book review post.  The movie review, like the book’s, will contain about 200 words and not exceeding that limit.  The summary, of 50 – 100 words, will prelude my reactions to the films adaption of the text in about 100 – 150 words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment